Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Third Day, Third "New" Look!

I'm glad the snow is melting 'cause I need to take a break from re-designing this blog! This is the third template I've tried...I was into a beach mood when I selected this one, wasn't I? All right, already!! (but it's so much fun...:)

We're off to the doctor's office for a follow-up visit for Mom. She's doing pretty well, but managing her blood pressure is always a bear. She played bridge yesterday, coming in second ("in the money" as they say).

I've sent out an invitation to family and friends to visit my blog, so I hope to hear from a few of them. I finally figured out how to get a notification in my emailbox when someone posts a comment, so we'll see...

No comments:

  A Bright, Sunny New Chapter Here’s to spending 49 years with the same Valentine! Even though our story’s Prologue began in Jackson, MS, wh...