Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow Redux

Say hello to my snow helper...what should I call him? As you can see, he's wearing his Mitsubishi-Fuso cap and drinking a Diet Pepsi...much like Thomas would be doing if he were here to help shovel the snow that fell with a fury this morning...and is still coming down this afternoon.

It took me a couple of hours to clear the driveway, sidewalk, and to create some paths on the deck and in the back yard for the dogs to be able to get outside. Then, I came inside so I could check out Realtor.com for houses in Florida!

After I get warmed up, I think I'll get in the kitchen and make Mom and me some home-made chicken noodle soup. It's so simple, and so much better than the red can. I made some banana pudding for us last night, and Thomas brought us a bakery bread loaf that should be just the thing. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

No comments:

  A Bright, Sunny New Chapter Here’s to spending 49 years with the same Valentine! Even though our story’s Prologue began in Jackson, MS, wh...